PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Candidates are required to go through the admission notice and the instructions published in the prospectus carefully and fill the application enclosed with it.
The candidate should clearly fill the all the credentials in prescribed column without any mistake/overlap.
No request of any change in the application will be considered after submission of the application form.
The completed application must be accompanied with self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
1. Proof of Date of Birth . (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB.
2. Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University must be submitted.
3. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Photocopy of any one of the following Photo identity proof :PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazette Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card.
The completed Application form must be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly mentioning in bold letters, “ APPLICATION FOR GNM COURSE ”, on the top of the envelope, and must be send via speed post/registered post/ordinary post to the following address:
Maa Asarfi Nursing School, Asarfi Hospital, Tikhampur, Polytechnic Road, Ballia-277 001.
- The application received after the closing date will not be accepted. The institute will take no responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of application.
- Incomplete application in any case will be rejected.
- List of eligible candidates for counseling will be displayed according to their merit in the notice board as well as the Dhanbad School of Nursing.
- Number of candidates called for counseling will be twice the number of seats in each category.
- Candidates must appear for counseling on specified dates and report at Dhanbad School of Nursing, Asarfi Hospital.
- In case of non-availability of candidate against reserve seats (SC/ST/OBC, Dependents of Defense/ Para-Military Personnel) the seats maybe filled by UR candidates.
- Second counseling, if required due to vacant seats, will be held as per the schedule dates, which will be announced accordingly.
- Selected candidates must join on the specified date that will be notified after Medical examination by the board constituted by the authorities and also much deposit fees and required documents in specified time period.
- Candidates who fail to join on the specified date shall automatically stand cancelled and their seats will be declared vacant
Practical examination for GNM will be conducted quarterly (3 months) by the school itself to assess clinical skills, ward management and other professional trends. Marks obtained from these exams will be submitted to the council which will be added in the overall result.
Certificate by the Council/Board will be issued only after successful completion of the Internship period.