ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN EXAMINATION
- She/he has completed not less than eleven months of the course.
- A candidate must have a minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory in each subject for appearing in the examination.
- A candidate must secure 50% marks in internal assessment separately in each theory and practical.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each practice to be eligible to receive completion certificate/diploma by the State Nursing Council examination board.
- The practical record must be complete, signed by the tutor and countersigned by the principal. It’s the responsibility of the candidate to make sure his/her practical record is signed.
- A certificate of completion of an internship will be provided to each student by the principal before appearing for the examination.
- The diploma shall not be awarded to the student till he/she has completed the clinical/field requirements.
GRADING & CERTIFICATION
The U.P. State Medical Faculty will conduct three examinations of Nursing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
The examination shall be graded on aggregate marks of the entire three and half years of the training program as follows:-
Distinction 80% & above
First Division 70-79%
Second Division 60%-69%
Third Division 50%-59%